SCRIPTURE: …:the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63b
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word is necessary to the life and destiny of the child of God.
It has been established that the Word of God is a vital necessity to the life and destiny of the child of God. From our anchor Scripture, we can see that the Word of God is life. Just as a person cannot do without food, no genuine Christian can do without the Word of God.
Now, the question is: what is the necessity of the Word? What is the importance or relevance of the Word of God?
1. The Word of God is Life for the child of God. The Word of God sustains the life of the child of God (Matthew 4:4). The Word of God is life (John 6:63).
2. The Word of God is Strength for the child of God. A wordless child is a spiritual weakling (1 John 2:14).
3. The Word of God is a Cleanser and Purifier for the child of God. God’s Word purifies the child of God (Psalm 119:9).
4. The Word of God is Fuel for faith for the saint.
God’s Word is the fuel of faith for God’s people (Romans 10:17).
5. The Word of God is the Hope of the child of God (Psalm 119:49). The reason for hopelessness is wordlessness.
6. The Word of God is a Tonic of joy for the child of God.
God’s Word gives joy to God’s people (Jeremiah 15:16).
My counsel is, pay attention to the Word through reading, meditation and practice.
Remember this: The Word is necessary to the life and destiny of the child of God.
1. Go through today’s message again.
2. Make up your mind to study the Word and practice what you study.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to study and practice Your Word consistently. I reject the spirit of lethargy and laziness in the study of Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ACCESSING THE TREASURES OF THE WORD OF GOD.
QUOTE: Study your Bible daily to receive the Word from God.
Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Esther 5-7,
AMAZING FACT: Your femur is stronger than concrete. Femur, which is your thigh bone, is the largest and strongest bone in your body. The human femur can withstand four times as much pressure as the same amount of concrete because of the bone’s structure and density.
You cannot be weak if your internal component is strong.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The Word of life in you swallow up every trace of disease and death in you in Jesus Name.