SCRIPTURE: And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt. Exodus 3:2-3
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You don’t know your potentials until you are established in His presence.
Our anchor Scripture reveals the encounter that Moses had when he went to the Mountain of God. The Mountain of God’s Presence is the Mountain of encounters.
It is important to note that when we come before God at the place of prayer, we have come to the mountain of His presence.
Today, we shall be looking at some of the things that happen when we come to the mountain of His presence.
1. The mountain of God’s Presence is the place of passion and fire (Exodus 3:2).
The bush burned. There is nowhere that is critical for the renewal of spiritual passion and fire like the Presence of God.
2. The mountain of God’s Presence is the place of God’s voice of direction.
It is the place where life’s purpose or direction is clarified (Exodus 3:7-10)
3. The mountain of God’s Presence is the place for the realisation of potentials and possibilities.
You don’t know your potentials until you are established in His Presence. Moses had a rod in his hand, whose purpose and potentials he never knew until he was found in the mountain of God’s Presence (Exodus 4:3).
Now, to benefit from this mountain, you must do two things:
1. Decide to approach the mountain of His Presence deliberately (Exodus 3:1).
2. Turn aside (Exodus 3:3). Turn your back on every single thing that constitutes a distraction, and be focused. When God saw that Moses turned aside, He spoke to him.
Beloved, when approaching the mountain of His Presence, turn your back on everything that is a distraction; let God’s Presence be your focus, and you will experience drastic Divine encounters.
Remember this: You don’t know your potentials until you are established in His Presence.
1. Go through the text again.
2. Ask God for the grace to remain addicted to His Presence.
3. Determine to spend quality time in God’s Presence.
PRAYER: Lord, I love You. Nothing else matters. Help me know You more. Bring out the best in me as I dwell in Your Presence, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE MOUNTAIN OF HIS PRESENCE
DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 16-18
QUOTE: To get to the top, you must give top priority to your relationship with God. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Male lobster’s bladders are in their heads.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Fresh passion for His Presence be released on you now in Jesus Name.